"Organizing & Re-arranging"

Friday, February 21, 2014

Hi Everyone!  So last night I was going through the tons and tons of pictures on my cell phone trying to clear it out a bit and I came across a few of these pictures.  *(Side note - I'm not the only mommy who has way too many pictures of their little one on their phone am I?)  Anyway, there are a couple that made me laugh out loud and I decided they're too funny not to share!
When Veronica first got her big girl bed, nap-time really became hit or miss.  Naps were pretty much non existent for a good week or so when she realized that she had free rein of her room.  By free rein of her room, this is what I mean....


























She would completely unload the dresser drawers that she could reach (which happened to be her pants drawers) and lay them out all over the floor.  Apparently she loves "arranging" things because another time I came up to this...



























Every one of her diapers from the basket beneath her changing table lined up in little stacks right along side one another.
I can always hear her on the monitor when she wakes up playing around and chatting with her babies. Sometimes I go up there and she is just sitting on the floor reading her books or playing in her bed and everything in it's place. I always figure even if she doesn't actually nap it's good for her to at least have some quiet time and just maybe she will fall asleep - and now, most often she does.  But just every once in awhile I go up there and find her room in a similar state to the pictures above.  The funniest part is that when I open the door and ask her what she's doing she always says..."This is mess!"  "This is mess momma..." as if someone else came in and did it.

Luckily for me these post-nap "re-arranging" sessions seem to have lost their luster.  Re-folding pants nap after nap gets old!

Does anyone else have little ones who like to get into things during nap-time?

Happy Friday!
Abby

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! Great pictures. I have a 7-month old, and I'm looking forward to moments like these when she gets older. I'll be following :)

    tinyrunway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I just checked out your blog too and your daughter is such a cutie - 7 months is such a fun age! Thanks so much for following!

    ReplyDelete