Big-girl room Inspiration!

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Hello!  Thanks for visiting my brand new blog!  I thought for my first post I would talk about what I'm hoping to accomplish in the next month or two in terms of updating my daughter Veronica's room.  I'm not completely re-doing it,  just updating it into more of a toddler friendly room,  rather than the nursery feel that it tends to have now.

Here are a couple of images from my Pinterest board that I'm pulling bits and pieces from as inspiration:

I love how this one still has a girly feel to it but doesn't look too "done-up".  It incorporates the table for a place to play or do arts and crafts - and it actually looks lived in by a toddler.  I really like this one!




































{Pinterest image}

I've always been a fan of a harlequin design and this room showcases it perfectly.  Although I probably won't do a whole wall of it, I would love to incorporate it as an accent.  Since Veronica made the switch to a toddler bed from her crib, the walls seem so much larger now for some reason.  The crib was taller and the bed seems just so miniature in comparison.  I need something to break up the space so this harlequin design might be just the right thing!





{Pinterest image}

These are just a few images to get the ball rolling.  I have a whole board dedicated to Veronica's room update inspiration on Pinterest.  Feel free to check them out here!  

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment