Easter Basket Goodies!

Thursday, April 3, 2014

For the first time in I don't even know how long, I have actually planned ahead for a holiday!  Don't get me wrong, I always have my lists and ideas of what I want to do and buy - but somehow time just seems to slip away and I feel like I'm always scrambling at the last minute.  This year I managed to pull together Veronica's Easter basket in record time.  I found some really cute things and some great deals!




































As I've mentioned before Veronica is obsessed with coloring.  I found these Crystal Crayons and the Fancy Scissors on sale at Land of Nod and I think she's going to love them.  (I'm sure I'll be finding cut up paper shavings around the house for the next decade but totally worth it, right?)  I also found the adorable little Woodland Bunny Nightlight at Land of Nod too and I think it's going to be so cute in her room.
I also got a couple of books - Veronica is obsessed with Golden Books and loves putting them in her little Owl Skip-Hop backpack and carrying them around with her.  I think it's something about them all being the same size and easy for her to maneuver in and out of her backpack.  The two books I found are also Golden Books but Easter themed.  I think she'll love them too and hopefully they won't end up as coloring books like some of her other books seem to have...
The stripe shirt is from good ol' Target and so is the cute straw cup.

I shouldn't give myself too much credit because I'm not completely done.  I still need to get a little bit of toddler appropriate "candy" and maybe another book or two.  I'm thinking I'll put a cute bow on the basket too just to dress it up a bit, but all in all, I'm pretty well done!





(I ordered this dress from Zara for Veronica for Easter too and I just need to find a cute little cardigan for her to wear over it since Spring here in MN is laughable until around the beginning of June...).

I hope everyone is surviving their week - I could NOT be more happy that tomorrow is Friday!!

Abby

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait until my daughter is old enough to enjoy coloring! I've had a lot of fun shopping for her Easter basket, but it will definitely be even more fun as each year goes by :) I have that nightlight, though it's the bird one, and they are both super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The little nightlights are so cute! I had a hard time deciding which one to get! :)

      Delete
  2. My daughter is obsessed with coloring and crafting right now too! Such cute ideas for Easter too! Have a happy weekend!

    Plumtickledpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Veronica too! She loves anything and everything having to do with coloring! We have more paper and color books laying around here than she knows what to do with! ;) Happy weekend to you too!

      Delete