Wishing for Spring...

Monday, March 17, 2014

Untitled #2

J.Crew cross strap sandals / MICHAEL Michael Kors mirror sunglasses / J Crew j crew belt / Jo malone perfume / J Crew nail polish

The weather is getting warmer (kind of anyway ;) and I was even able to have the windows open for a bit this past weekend.  It was the first feeling that Spring might actually be on it's way!  I'm just itching to get outside with Veronica but in the meantime I've been accumulating quite a little wishlist for the warmer weather ahead.  I'm always a sucker for pastels in the Spring and this list is no different.

What about you?  Is there anything on your Spring wishlist?

Happy Monday!

Abby

2 comments:

  1. Love pastels, that shirt is beautiful!!

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I don't know what it is about Spring, but I'm always drawn toward pastels!

      Delete