A few of my favorite nudes...

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Hi Everyone!  I hope you've all had a nice weekend!  It was absolutely gorgeous here in Minnesota (finally) with temperatures reaching the upper 50's.  I had the windows open and Veronica and I even did some running around outside!  She was in heaven!
We had a pretty low key Sunday and during Veronica's nap-time I decided to paint my nails (which I rarely seem to do these days since time is sparse with a little one).   As I was rummaging through my stash looking for a color, it dawned on me that I rarely actually choose a "color".  I definitely have a thing for nudes and always gravitate toward really neutral colors.  I don't know what it is, but I always think they look so neat, clean and polished.
I thought why not do a quick post on some of my favorites?  Here is the lineup:




















From left to right: Essie Au Natural, Essie Mademoiselle, Zoya Minka, OPI Bubble Bath

These are my most reached for nude polishes.  They apply really nicely with no streaking, go opaque within two coats and look great on any skin tone.






























































I'm sure as the weather gets warmer I'll be reaching for some brighter and more colorful colors that look good with a tan ;) but until then, these are my favorites.

What are your most reached for polishes?  Any recommendations?

I hope everyone has had a great weekend!

Abby

2 comments:

  1. I love a good nude nail! Now that it's spring, I'm getting more into pastels. And this post has reminded me it's definitely time for a touch up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love pastels for spring! Can't wait to be able to break out the bright polishes for the toes too! :)

      Delete