Bits and pieces from our weekend...

Monday, March 3, 2014

A few random bits and pieces from our weekend...



























































Putting on a show with her mouse puppet for me and out of no where saying, "That's kinda weird..." This is one of her favorite things to say and she says it about everything...dinner, clothes, pictures, coloring...pretty much everything.  I think she just likes the reaction she gets from me.  It never gets old and I laugh every time!  Something about a two year old describing things as weird...ha!




































Veronica picked out her own outfit on Saturday.  I don't know but I think she has a thing for polka dots...




































Helping papa with dinner on Saturday night.  She LOVES helping in the kitchen and never misses an opportunity to drag in her chair and bang some spoons off of a bowl repeatedly ;)




































Last but not least, Veronica ready for the red carpet.  For those of you wondering who she is wearing: Gap, Old Navy, Target and accessorizing with a puppy purse, bunny ears and a nice assortment of plastic jewel necklaces.
We had a nice little Oscars party at home with cheese and crackers and somehow I even managed to stay awake for the whole thing!

I hope you all had a nice weekend!

Abby

2 comments:

  1. She is so adorable! I love the polka dot outfit!!! <3 too cute! How old is she? Thanks for sharing these :) Glad you had a good (fun) weekend!

    -amber
    http://thesiblingrivalries.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! She is 2 years old and very into picking out her own clothes lately ;)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete