Warm Weather Favorites!

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Warm Weather Favorites!


I'm just itching for the warmer weather to stay.  It's been quite a tease lately giving some really beautiful, warm and sunny days  and then the next day it's cold and dreary.  I cannot wait to be able to break out some of Veronica's summer clothes (although she is growing so fast I'm going to definitely need to do some serious shopping!)
These are just a few of my picks for the warmer weather.  Is anyone else as excited as I am to get to the beach?

Happy Wednesday!

Abby

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE every single piece you picked! Gorg!

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley! (Now if only we could get some warmer weather to actually put some of these adorable clothes to good use! :)

      Delete
  2. My daughter would go NUTS for that Kitty snorkel one piece!!!! Love it all! -xo

    Plumtickledpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda! (I totally agree about the Kitty swim suit - adorable!!)

      Delete