On the Wishlist...

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Hi Everyone!  I hope you're all having a nice start to your week.  As per usual we started out our week here in Minnesota with another dumping of snow which is a big eye roll.  On top of that both Veronica and I were battling some sort of flu last week so overall we were feeling like just one big blehhh (if that even makes sense) at our house.  
Anyway, on a less debbie-downer note I thought I would share my current wish-list with you all.  I love doing online "shopping".  I put it in quotes because one of my favorite past-times at night after Veronica goes to bed is to fill my shopping cart with all of the things I'd love to buy and often times the total is jaw-dropping.  Not to worry, only a couple of those items make it to actual purchases from time to time.  It's fun past-time anyway and here are a few of the things that have had their turn in my shopping cart.

1.  I saw this Suzette the Fox doll initially on the Little Baby Garvin blog and I instantly fell in love with it.  Not only are fox one of my favorite animals, but this one couldn't be cuter.  This is definitely next on the list of gifts for Veronica.  (Don't worry...I'll come up with an occasion ;)

2.  How cute is this pink garland from Etsy?  If you've read any of my previous posts you'll know that I'm kind of in the process of an update on Veronica's room.  This pink garland would be a perfect addition.  I'm not exactly sure how I want to use it yet, but it's so versatile I know I'll find a spot for it. The best part is that it's really reasonably priced!

3.  One of my favorite shops is Anthropologie.  I happened to have a browse on their site last night and of course had a cart with a total of a bajillion dollars by the time I was through...but if I only could pick a couple of things it would be the Alphabet Canvas Bags and the Sewing Basket Kid's Apron.  The Alphabet Storage Bags would be perfect for attempting to hide Veronica's ever growing toy collection.  *(Side note - I always swore I wouldn't be one of those mom's who had their childrens toys out everywhere.  Yeah, I take that back...there are toys all over this place!) But I do think that these bags would be perfect to "hide" them from time to time.  
The apron isn't really a necessity by any means but how adorable is it?  I think Veronica would look adorable in it and I certainly can't sew to make her one myself...so this one seems perfect right?

4.  Okay, the last one is something for me.  Not that that happens that often once you're a mommy right?  But I love these bangle bracelets from Etsy.  They're fairly simple and understated - just the type of jewelry that I love.  I especially like the one that can be personalized.  

So there's the list for now...maybe a couple of these things will make it as actual purchases! Ha!  In the mean time I'm working on getting my little sickie feeling better and hopefully we'll be in for a heat wave in MN to melt some of this snow.





Happy Tuesday!

Abby


2 comments:

  1. Following now!!!!! So excited to find you, just love your blog, your pictures & OF COURSE, your sweet girl!!!!! :)

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks so much! I was so happy to have found your blog too! (I spent a good half hour going back through your old posts - your daughter is such a cutie! Thanks for being my first follower! ;)

      Delete