"Cole" the Fish...

Friday, April 18, 2014

As part of Veronica's Easter basket goodies we decided to include a pet fish (not literally obviously ;)
At her school/daycare they have a couple of little tanks, one with fish and the other with hermit crabs and Veronica just loves them!  Every time I go to pick her up she insists on showing them to me and her face just lights up!  So we decided it would be fun for her to have her very own little fish.
We picked her up from daycare yesterday and headed over to good old Petsmart.  She picked out a blue beta fish and when we asked her what his name was, she responded "Cole" without the least bit of hesitation.  (Where the name Cole came from I have no idea...haha).


































She came home today and literally pressed her face up against the side of the glass telling him all about her day and then in typical toddler fashion, he was history for the rest of the night.  She did remember to tell him night night though at bedtime which I thought was pretty cute.

I hope you all are gearing up for a wonderful Easter weekend!

Abby

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I love that she named him Cole, ha.

    I had a beta fish in college -- two, actually -- and they both jumped out of their tanks :( You might want to think about a screen for the top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh! I had no idea they were capable of that! That's good to know - thank you! (Cole the fish. I know huh? Seems normal enough ;)

      Delete